Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Christmas Gift Ideas - Prints for the Home

I have had several custom orders come up for prints for the home and requests for the Superhero print in my boys rooms. So, I finally got around to posting some of them in my shop. . . just in time for Christmas gifts:)
For the SUPERHERO


For the HOME

For the DANCER

Prints can be purchased HERE.

Background pieces for the home, dancer and bathroom prints were made by none other than Aimee at Sprik Space.
Embellishments by Just So Scrappy

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. So cute! We love our bathroom prints! The kids wonder why I didn't get one that said flush the toilet. Really? Crazy kids. Love the dance prints!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, we love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...