Wednesday, February 1, 2012

February Visiting Teaching Message - {Free Printable}

The importance of this month's visiting teaching message is very real to me. I gave birth to my third son this week and while caring for that little angel, I know of the importance of a woman's work here on Earth. Even if we do not have children of our own, we still belong to a family, an eternal family, that we can nurture and bring unto Christ. 
I hope you enjoy this month's visiting teaching printable. You can click on the 4x5 images below, save to your computer and print or just click the download button below to download four to a page.

As always, there are bundles of more visiting teaching tools over at VisitingTeacing.net
Photobucket


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the post! I love your handouts for VT! You choose great quotes, they look wonderful and make me feel much more put together for visits! They're highly appreciated!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are beautiful and super duper congratulations on your little guy!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, we love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...